Set of 4 Stag Linen Coasters
Unique and sustainable, these Scottish Stag Linen Coasters have been woven in Scotland using a blend of natural linen and cotton. Featuring a screen print of one of Scotland's most loved icons; The Monarch of the Glen. These distinctive coasters will add a simple sophistication to your table or make the perfect gift for any Scotland lover.
- Woven in Scotland using traditional techniques in the last remaining linen mill in Scotland.
- Made using sustainable materials.
- Set of 4.
- Material: 50% Linen 50% Cotton
- Dimensions: 11cm(L) x 11cm(W)
- Sustainable: linen is made from flax, a renewable resource. Linen has many other important properties - it is immensely strong and durable, has antibacterial properties and wicks moisture so it dries faster than cotton alone.
- Product care: All pure cottons and linens shrink marginally after the first wash; the print shall also fade. This can be minimised by pre-washing in cold water, thereafter, dry flat and iron on reverse when damp. Wash with similar colours at 30 degrees. Slow spin. Do not tumble dry, bleach or dry clean
We use Royal Mail for deliveries:
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.