Stag Linen Table Runner
This stag screen printed table runner is a great way to add some extra interest to the centre of your kitchen or dining room table. Instead of covering the entire table, it will cover the middle section of the table. The natural finish of this table runner offers a minimalist look that will add simple sophistication to your table.
Woven in Scotland using traditional techniques in the last remaining linen mill in Scotland.
- Made in Scotland
- Made using sustainable materials
- Material: 50% Linen 50% Cotton
- Dimensions: 140cm(L) x 50cm(W)
- Sustainable: linen is made from flax, a renewable resource. Linen has many other important properties - it is immensely strong and durable, has antibacterial properties and wicks moisture so it dries faster than cotton alone.
- Product care: All pure cottons and linens shrink marginally after the first wash; the print shall also fade. This can be minimised by pre-washing in cold water, thereafter, dry flat and iron on reverse when damp. Wash with similar colours at 30 degrees. Slow spin. Do not tumble dry, bleach or dry clean.
We use Royal Mail for deliveries:
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £5
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.