Set of 4 Highland Cow Linen Napkins
4 unique linen/cotton blend napkins, each screen printed with a unique highland cow design.
These distinctive napkins will adorn your table. The natural finish of these napkins offers a minimalist look that will add simple sophistication to your table. The perfect go-to pieces for dinner or drinks.
Woven in Scotland using traditional techniques in the last remaining linen mill in Scotland.
- Made in Scotland
- Made using sustainable materials
- Material: 50% Linen 50% Cotton
- Dimensions: 40cm(L) x 40cm(W)
- Sustainable: linen is made from flax, a renewable resource. Linen has many other important properties - it is immensely strong and durable, has antibacterial properties and wicks moisture so it dries faster than cotton alone.
- Product care: All pure cottons and linens shrink marginally after the first wash; the print shall also fade. This can be minimised by pre-washing in cold water, thereafter, dry flat and iron on reverse when damp. Wash with similar colours at 30 degrees. Slow spin. Do not tumble dry, bleach or dry clean.
We use Royal Mail for deliveries:
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £5
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.