World Map Tapestry
Item Delivered Separately
This item is sent directly from our supplier therefore will arrive separately from the rest of your order.>
This tapestry depicts a world map which combines the skills of the cartographer and the tapestry weaver. Most maps employed elaborate pictorial borders representing the people's, flora and fauna. A tradition maintained by most Dutch map makers throughout the 16th century and by numerous others of various Nations over the next two hundred years.
- Please note this item incurs an additional delivery fee due to the nature and weight of the item.
- Delivery is direct from the supplier and may take up to 3-5 working days for orders within the UK and 7-10 working days outside the UK.
- Please note that other purchases made in the same transaction will be delivered separately as per our normal delivery times.
- Tapestry fully lined.
- Available in two sizes. (all sizes are approximate, as the tapestry panels may vary slightly after finishing)
- Size: Medium 60cm x 77cm, Large 85cm x 110cm
Allow for up to 5 days delivery to the UK and up to 10 days for delivery outside the UK for this item. This item incurs an additional £12 delivery charge and is sent directly from our supplier so will be delivered separately from the rest of your order. See Delivery Information for further details.