To My Only Desire Tapestry
Item Delivered Separately
This item is sent directly from our supplier therefore will arrive separately from the rest of your order.>
The Lady and the Unicorn tapestries are among the most beautiful art treasures of the world. They were woven c.1500, probably in the workshops of Flanders, in the medieval style of mille fleurs, a "thousand flowers." The tapestries were discovered in the nineteenth century in the Chateau de Boussac (Creuse) and became part of the Cluny Museum collection in 1882. This tapestry has been inspired by the original work entitled " A Mon Seul Desire ".
- Please note this item incurs an additional delivery fee due to the nature and weight of the item.
- Delivery is direct from the supplier and may take up to 3-5 working days for orders within the UK and 7-10 working days outside the UK.
- Please note that other purchases made in the same transaction will be delivered separately as per our normal delivery times.
- Tapestry fully lined.
- Available in two sizes. (all sizes are approximate, as the tapestry panels may vary slightly after finishing).
- Size: Small 60 x 65cm, Large 85cm x 110cm
Allow for up to 5 days delivery to the UK and up to 10 days for delivery outside the UK for this item. This item incurs an additional £12 delivery charge and is sent directly from our supplier so will be delivered separately from the rest of your order. See Delivery Information for further details.