Pheasant and Deer Tapestry
Item Delivered Separately
This item is sent directly from our supplier therefore will arrive separately from the rest of your order.>
A fine French Jacquard woven tapestry wall hanging.
Three trees are depicted across the original tapestry (pear, chestnut and oak) with dense foliage below and two rabbits, a fox and a deer. In the foreground are many flowering plants including foxgloves, strawberries, hawkweed, bouncing betty, red tulips, blue daisies, and bluebells.
The tapestry was commissioned in 1892 by Madeleine and Percy Wyndham for their country house Clouds, and woven at Merton Abbey by John Martin and William Sleath.
- Please note this item incurs an additional delivery fee due to the nature and weight of the item.
- Delivery is direct from the supplier and may take up to 3-5 working days for orders within the UK and 7-10 working days outside the UK.
- Please note that other purchases made in the same transaction will be delivered separately as per our normal delivery times.
- Tapestry fully lined.
- Available in two sizes (all sizes are approximate, as the tapestry panels may vary slightly after finishing).
- Small – 50cm x 85cm, Large – 75cm x 125cm.
Allow for up to 5 days delivery to the UK and up to 10 days for delivery outside the UK for this item. This item incurs an additional £12 delivery charge and is sent directly from our supplier so will be delivered separately from the rest of your order. See Delivery Information for further details.