The Picnic in the Garden of Love Tapestry
This fine wall tapestry is based on an early 16th Century wall hanging which now can be seen at the Burrell Collection Glasgow. It was originally woven to commemorate the wedding in 1514 of Claude, daughter of Louis XII, to Francis I and has been reproduced with great care. The image depicted is typical of the favourite pleasures and pastimes of the time.
- Please note this item incurs an additional delivery fee due to the nature and weight of the item.
- Delivery is direct from the supplier and may take up to 14 days.
- Please note that other purchases made in the same transaction will be delivered separately as per our normal delivery times.
- Tapestry fully lined.
- Available in Small or Medium
- Size: Small 60cm x 65cm, Medium 60cm x 77cm (all sizes are approximate, as the tapestry panels may vary slightly after finishing).
Allow for up to 14 days delivery for this item. This item incurs an additional delivery charge and is sent directly from our supplier so will be delivered separately from the rest of your order.
UK Standard Delivery: 14 Days - £17.00
US Standard Delivery: 14 Days - £40.00
Standard Delivery Europe: 14 Days - £32.00
Rest of World: 14 Days - £42.00
See Delivery Information for further details.
Item Delivered Separately
This item is sent directly from our supplier therefore will arrive separately from the rest of your order.>