The Mountains are Calling Water Bottle
Quench your thirst for adventure with this The Mountains are Calling Water Bottle, made from stainless steel.
This bottle is part of the Eat Haggis range created by Scottish based architect, Hole in my Pocket, who has worked on a range of artistic projects since 2002.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Volume: 600ml
- Dimensions: 20cm height x 7cm diameter
- Two caps included: sport flip nozzle, screw top cap
- Backpack clip
- Product Care: Not dishwasher, microwave or freezer safe. Hand wash only. Not suitable for alcohol, hot liquids, milk, fermented or carbonated drinks. Keep away from extreme heat.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.