Orkney Digital Guide
Discover nearly 5,000 years of Orkney’s history and prehistory: chambered cairns, ancient villages, stone circles, brochs, castles, palaces, mills and military installations.
All 35 Historic Scotland sites in the Orkney Islands are covered in this comprehensive Orkney digital guide.
Please note this guide is for use on your own phone.
Once purchased your order confirmation email will contain a download link.
- Exclusive to Historic Scotland
- 90 stories in total
- 15 video sections made from stunning aerial footage and lifelike 3D scans
- Interviews with experts from archaeologists and historians to a baker and a broch-builder
- Extracts from Norse sagas, modern poets and other sources
- This guide is for use on your own device
- We recommend you download via wifi before your visit
- Don’t forget to bring your own earphones and keep your phone charged
Your order confirmation email will contain a download link.