Official Souvenir Guide Bundle: Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle & Urquhart Castle
Plan ahead and get excited for your next visit to our most popular properties with our convenient Official Souvenir Guide bundle.
Here you'll find the Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and Urquhart Castle Guidebooks in one handy bundle.
- Edinburgh Castle Edinburgh Castle dominates the skyline, atop a rocky outcrop in the heart of Scotland’s capital. One of the oldest structures of its type, the site of the castle is believed to have been used as a fortress in the Iron Age. The castle has had a noteworthy military presence since the 16th century and remains a garrison to this day. Read this official souvenir guide to learn about the important events and characters from this tourist attraction’s past.
- Stirling Castle Stirling Castle, Argyll's Lodging and Mar's Wark are all explored in this detailed guidebook. Stirling Castle's history as a royal residence began in the 1500s. It was the home of successive kings of Scotland and an icon of Renaissance design. Mar's Wark and Argyll's Lodging were local residences for nobility. Both stood within easy walking distance of the main castle building. Feel the grandeur of these historic Scottish sites through colour illustrations.
- Urquhart Castle Urquhart Castle famously overlooks Loch Ness and is linked to Pictish history. It was also a strategic castle during the Wars of Independence. The castle's long history goes back as far as the 6th century and is summarised in a clear, engaging way throughout the guidebook. Visit and revisit the castle through this official souvenir guide.
All guidebooks are English language versions - guidebooks in additional languages are available separately.
- Format: Paperback
- 1 x Edinburgh Castle Souvenir Guide
- 1 x Stirling Castle Souvenir Guide
- 1 x Urquhart Castle Souvenir Guide
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.95
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.