Luckenbooth Silver Brooch
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This striking brooch is inspired by the Scottish heart shaped luckenbooth brooch used as a symbol of the love between Mary Queen of Scots and Lord Darnely. It symbolises love, protection and devotion.
The brooch features Diamond Cut Cubic Zirconia, hand set in Rhodium plated 925 Sterling Silver.
- Complete with Black presentation gift box
- Dimensions: 5.3cm width x 4.5cm height approx.
- Made with 925 Sterling Silver, Rhodium Plating and Diamond Cut Cubic Zirconia
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.