Fernweh MUICK Waxed Canvas & Leather Rolltop Backpack
The Fernweh MUICK Waxed Canvas & Leather Rolltop Backpack is a stylish bag inspired by a sense of adventure which is ideal for everyday use around town.
Designed and handcrafted by Fernweh in their Aberdeen studio from start to finish, the outer is created from waxed canvas made in Dundee, Scotland and oak bark tanned leather from the UK's only remaining oak bark tannery.
Each backpack is sewn with bonded nylon thread for extra strength, and finished with a secure rolltop fastening, meaning you can be sure your belonging are protected, from whatever life throws at them.
The inside of the backpack has a magnetic snap close fastener to keep the rolltop secure, along with an array of pockets. The lining is made from a crisp Scottish dry finish waxed cotton, for an extra layer of weatherproofing.
Part of the "Dachaidh" collection from Fernweh, inspired by the awe inspiring and ever changing landscapes of the North East of Scotland.
- Designed and Made in Scotland.
- Hand crafted.
- Sustainably sourced materials.
Please note there may be slight variations as each bag is handmade to order and the waxed cotton canvas has an intentionally aged look.
Image credits: Rose + Julien Photography
- Material: Scottish Waxed Cotton Canvas & Leather
- Dimensions: 25cm width x 42cm height x 12cm depth
- Scottish Dry Waxed Cotton Lining
- External Double Slip Pocket
- Solid Brass Roller Buckles
- Quilted Padded Back
- Oak Bark Tanned Leather Straps
- Magnetic Strap Close
- Antique Brass Rivets
- Internal Double Slip Pocket
- Internal Laptop Sleeve
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Internal D-ring for key clip
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.