Above Scotland Cities
This beautifully illustrated Above Scotland Cities hardback book details the character and development of Scotland's six famous cities, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Stirling and Inverness. Using stunning aerial photography from the 1920s to the present day, it tells their compelling stories from a unique and illuminating perspective.
In a special dedicated section within the book readers can also view images of some of Scotland's cities in 3D, including Edinburgh Castle and Stirling and the grid-iron layouts of Glasgow city center.
Each volume comes with a pair of 3D glasses located at the front of the book.
- Hardback Format
- Author: Rebecca M Bailey, James Crawford & Allan Williams
- The National Collection of Aerial Photography
- 224 pages
- Dimensions: 24.7cm x 29.8 cm 1.9 cm
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.95
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.