Coorie Soap Pine Needles & Peppermint
Add some refreshing Scottish zing to your bathing routine with our new and exclusive handmade Coorie Soap Pine Needles & Peppermint. This beautifully crafted Scottish cold-process bar soap smells divine and also looks super stylish with undulating curves and colour combinations.
A fabulous soap created in collaboration with Och Vegan Cosmetics using the cold process method, which allows the natural goodness of the ingredients to be retained and results in a soap that is gentle on your skin and provides a rich lather. This traditional method is also environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Och Vegan Cosmetics are a Scottish Glasgow based company with a philosophy committed to everything vegan, natural and zero-waste. Everything is made by hand to ensure that ingredients are of the best quality.
Part of our exclusive Coorie collection.
- Exclusive to Historic Scotland
- Handmade in Scotland
- Natural ingredients 100% Vegan
- Dimensions: Medium - 7cm length x 4cm width x 3.5cm height, Large - 9cm length x 6.5 width x 3.5cm height
- Material: Oils - Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Castor Oil Natural colourants: activated charcoal, alkanet root powder, pink clay, French green clay, dried nettle leaves Essential oils blend: Fir Needle, Lavender, Peppermint, Pine Needle Additionally, there are calendula petals on top of the soap.
- INCI - Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Castorate, Illite, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Abies Sibirica L. Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Alkanna tinctoria root, Mentha Piperita Oil, Pinus Sylvestris L. Oil, Calendula officinalis, Charcoal Powder, Limonene*, Linalool* – * occurring naturally in essential oils
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.