Holyrood Park Guidebook
New for 2023! The official souvenir Holyrood Park Guidebook including Arthur's Seat will help you explore the Park, identify its remarkable features and discover its many stories.
Few capital cities contain a landmark as rugged and expansive as Arthur's Seat and Holyrood Park. But not only does this space provide superb recreational opportunities; it also contains important habitats for a vast diversity of wildlife, and a wealth of evidence for human activity stretching back into prehistory.
Long before the fist humans set foot here, this landscape was shaped by violent volcanic activity, and provided crucial clues for pioneers in the study of geology.
- Format: Paperback
- 56 Pages, colour illustrations and photography
- Historic Scotland publication
- Contributors: Hannah Brown, Andrew Burnet, Felicity Coleman, Adrian Cox, Robbie MacEwen, Matt McCabe, Angus Miller, Rachel Pickering, Georgina Ritchie, Stefan Sagrott, Nicki Scott and Bob Tevendale.
- Dimensions: 194mm x 239mm
- Printed on sustainable materials
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.95
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.