Stag Linen Tea Towel
This Stag Linen Tea Towel has been beautifully screen printed by hand with the majestic image of 'The Monarch of the Glen'. Woven in Scotland using naturally sourced linen and cotton, this functional tea towel will make the perfect gift for yourself or loved one.
- Woven using traditional techniques in the last remaining linen mill in Scotland.
- Sustainable - linen within the product is made from flax, a renewable resource.
- Linen is immensely strong, has antibacterial properties, wicks moisture, and dries faster than cotton alone.
- Materials: 50% Linen 50% Cotton
- Dimensions: 50cm x 70cm
- Care Instructions: All pure cottons and linens shrink marginally after the first wash, the print shall also slightly fade. This can be minimised by pre-washing in cold water, thereafter, dry flat and iron on reverse when damp. Wash with similar colours at 30 degrees. Slow spin. Do not tumble dry, bleach or dry clean.
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.