Mary Queen of Scots Pendant
This Mary Queen of Scots Pendant was inspired by actual jewellery worn by Mary Queen of Scots. Renaissance era jewellery was usually made from yellow gold and lavishly decorated with soft enamels, diamonds, coloured gems, and white pearls.
It makes the perfect gift for a loved one and has a beautiful chain fastening which is embossed with a small Historic Scotland logo of authenticity.
These earrings are made to the highest standards with Swarovski elements, and plated either in silver or 24ct gold. It is hypoallergenic for general jewellery wear.
- Exclusive to Historic Scotland
- Presented in black gift box
- Material: made to the highest standards with Swarovski elements and plated in 24ct Gold
- Dimensions: adjustable chaing length 46-50cm (pendant dimension 2cm wide x 3cm height)
- Care: to clean simply wipe with a damp cloth. These items should not be sprayed with perfume.
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
See Delivery Information for further details.