Mary Queen of Scots Pendant
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This pendant was inspired by Mary Queen of Scots Renaissance Jewellery. This type of Jewellery was usually made from yellow gold, lavishly decorated with soft enamels, diamonds, coloured gems and white pearls.
It makes the perfect gift for a loved one and has a beautiful chain fastening which is embossed with a small Historic Scotland logo of authenticity.
All the jewellery is made to the highest standards with Swarovski elements and plated either in silver or 24ct gold and is hypoallergenic for general jewellery wear.
- Exclusive to Historic Scotland
- Presented in black gift box
- Material: made to the highest standards with Swarovski elements and plated in 24ct Gold
- Dimensions: adjustable chaing length 46-50cm (pendant dimension 2cm wide x 3cm height)
- Care: to clean simply wipe with a damp cloth. These items should not be sprayed with perfume.
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
See Delivery Information for further details.