Johnstons Cashmere Ladies Jumper
This classic cashmere jumper, made in Scotland by Johnstons of Elgin, is a timeless style to add to your wardrobe.
From the renowned Johnstons of Elgin, knitted in Hawick in the Scottish Borders, their cashmere jumpers are of the highest quality and loved worldwide.
Johnstons of Elgin have been using the highest quality natural fibres in their textile manufacturing for more than 200 years. Their quality has been recognised in being awarded The Royal Warrant of Appointment as manufacturers of Estate Tweed H.R.H. The Prince of Wales, Duke of Rothesay.
Experts in producing beautifully crafted, timeless pieces from the finest yarns, Johnstons of Elgin products are made to last.
- Made in Scotland
- 100% Cashmere 2 Ply
- Material: 100% cashmere, 2ply
- Measurements: XS(32), S(34), M(36), L(38), XL(40), XXL (44). Sizing in () are to fit chest measurement in inches.
- Length: 23.6" / 60cm
- Please note each garment may vary slightly in size due to the hand finishing process.
- Product Care: Cashmere can be handwashed or drycleaned, however we recommend hand washing. Do not tumble dry.
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £5
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.