Edinburgh Castle Scottish Raspberry Jam
This delicious jam is made in Scotland with local Perthshire raspberries, with a minimum of 50% fruit in each jar.
The artwork of the iconic Edinburgh Castle is illustrated by Jonathan Wheeler, a watercolor artist based in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Made in Scotland
- Exclusive to Historic Environment Scotland
- Made with raspberries from Perthshire
- Minimum of 50% fruit in each jar
Ingredients: Raspberries, Cane Sugar, Gelling Agent (Fruit Pectin, Dextrose). Prepared with 55g fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 60g per 100g.
Allergens: No allergens present
- UK Nutritional Information (Average Values per 100g) Suitable for Energy (kJ) 1097
- Energy (kcal) 258
- Fat (g) 0.3
- of which saturates (g) 0.28
- Carbohydrate (g) 63.2
- of which sugars (g) 57.5
- Protein (g) 0.6
- Salt (g) <0.10
Available for delivery to the UK only. We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £5
See Delivery Information for further details.