Dawson Duck Egg Linen Scarf
This Dawson Linen Duck Egg Scarf is made from a wool and silk blend, a perfect lightweight accessory for the summer months. This scarf was made in Scotland, by Lochcarron of Scotland.
Lochcarron of Scotland, the world’s largest producer of tartan, has been producing Scottish textiles since 1892.
- Made in Scotland
- Very lightweight
- Ideal for the warmer months
- Materials: 48% Wool, 26% Linen & 26% Silk
- Measurements: 220x47cm (including fringe)
- Product Care: Dry clean only
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £5
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.