Alpaca Fair Isle Socks
Treat your feet to stylish cosy ankle socks lovingly knitted using a fine alpaca and lambswool blend, guaranteed to keep your feet warm on the coldest days.
Alpaca wool The alpaca wool (or hair as it is correctly called) used in these products is of a very high quality and is manufactured by leading producers of alpaca yarn in Peru. They obtain the fibre from shearing the alpaca in much the same way as sheep shearing.
The Alpaca wool used in Samantha Holmes’ products is ethically sourced.
- 40% Alpaca, 25% Lambswool, 35% Acrylic
- A cool handwash (30º) with a mild detergent such as baby shampoo is recommended. Wash for no more than 5 minutes. Rinse in lukewarm water, always pressing, not wringing the fabric. Wrap the item in a clean dry towel to absorb excess moisture. Reshape as necessary and lay flat to dry. Do not hang your wet alpaca garment as it will stretch.
- We recommend that all our alpaca products are folded or rolled, rather than hung to prevent stretching.
- Sizing: One size, fits UK size 4-7 / EU 37-40
We use Royal Mail for deliveries.
- UK: 48 hours tracked - £4.99
- Europe: 3-5 days - £20
- US: 6-7 days - £28
- Rest of world: 6-7 days - £30
See Delivery Information for further details.